On April 3 we will begin a new cycle of English classes with different schedules to learn this language. This week there will be uninterrupted open hours from 8h30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (without closing at noon) at our three locations.
There are children, teenage, and adult courses in the following schedules:
- Regular courses: 1 hour with 15 minutes, Monday through Thursday
- Intensive courses: 2 hours, Monday through Friday
- Saturday: four hours a week
For children’s courses, classes are held from Monday through Thursday, one hour each day. Additionally, CEDEI will be offering other courses, such as:
- IELTS Preparation course aimed at people with a high level of English. IELTS is a proficiency exam need to study or work abroad.
- Speaking and Listening courses aimed to developed these skills.
- Conversation Club meant to help students develop their fluency in English.
Regular registration is open until Saturday, April 1, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Late registration starts on April 3 with a 10% extra charge.
Copyright © 2017 - Center for Interamerican Studies