Siena College (New York, USA) is currently offering 2 types of higher education scholarships. It’s an excellent opportunity for those who seek to complete their studies in this North American country.
The scholarship is aimed at students who apply via a Latin American EducationUSA office, and it consists of a 30% tuition discount for each semester studied at the university. To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Complete the online application.
- Send an official transcript or diploma with a certified English translation.
- Write a personal statement in English.
- Send one letter of recommendation (English or Spanish) and an official TOEFL (65 minimum) or IELTS (5.5 minimum) exam score.
- Be in contact with an EducationUSA adviser.
Students who receive this tuition discount scholarship are eligible to renew it each semester. Please note that there are also 2 types of merit scholarships offered at Siena College:
- Presidential Scholarship: $15,000-$20,000 each year of study. Applicants must have a 9/10 GPA or higher and a minimum score of 1150 on the math and critical reading sections of the SAT or 25 on the ACT.
- Franciscan Scholarship: $10,000-$13,000 each year of study. Applicants must have an 8.6/10 GPA or higher and a minimum score of 1130 on the math and critical reading sections of the SAT or 25 on the ACT.
For more information on the scholarships, visit: https://www.siena.edu/affording-siena/scholarships-financialaid/types-of-aid/scholarships
For more information on the application process, visit:https://www.siena.edu/centers-institutes/center-for-international-programs/international-students/prospective-international-students/
Those interested can visit the EducationUSA office in Cuenca for more detailed information and assistance in applying.
Copyright © 2017 - Center for Interamerican Studies