There are thousands of accredited universities in the U.S. How can you find the one that is perfect for you? The academic advisors at EducationUSA can help you through the entire process.
To start, it’s important to know the 5 steps to U.S. Study:
1. Research Your Options:
- Define your priorities.
- Familiarize yourself with U.S. degrees.
- Learn about search options to explore thousands of accredited U.S. institutions.
2. Finance Your Studies
- Develop a Budget.
- Find ways to reduce educational costs.
- Search for scholarships and other financial aid.
3. Complete Your Application
- Manage the application timeline.
- Tackle application requirements, including required tests.
- Write personal essays or statements of purpose.
4. Apply for Your Student Visa
- Understand which forms are needed.
- Outline the visa application process.
- Feel prepared for your interview.
5. Prepare for Your Departure
- Know what to expect when you arrive
- Ease into your new academic environment
- Adjust well to U.S. culture and your new community
For more information, please visit: https://educationusa.state.gov
You can also visit the EducationUSA office, located on the 2nd floor of the CEDEI Centro location (11-02 Gran Colombia & General Torres) and check us out at:
* All information provided by EducationUSA
Copyright © 2017 - Center for Interamerican Studies