The EducationUSA Academy program gives academic and cultural opportunities to high school students between the ages of 15 to 17 who want to study in the USA.
EducationUSA Academy is a self-funded academic program in universities in different US states offering English courses with a duration of 3 to 4 weeks in the USA. Attendees will also receive college prep sessions to better understand college application requirements. In addition, the students will have the opportunity to visit colleges and universities other than their host institution and attend presentations about student life and how to apply to US universities.
By living within college campuses and socializing with American students, EducationUSA Academy attendees will truly experience North American student life.
Potential EducationUSA Academy students must apply directly to the university of their choice and must cover tuition, transportation, and other costs. Participants must:
- Be between 15 and 17 years old and currently attending high school or recently graduated.
- Have at least 3 years of high school English study (language requirements may vary among institutions).
- Be mature and have a strong sense of self-discipline with a commitment to fully participating in program activities.
- Be non-native English speakers and reside outside of the USA.
- Have sufficient funds to cover program costs and international airfare.
Learn more at:
The EducationUSA Cuenca office located at CEDEI Centro (11-02 Gran Colombia and General Torres, 2nd floor).
Copyright © 2017 - Center for Interamerican Studies